Vietnam Manufacturing Micro Community
Imagine a factory in Vietnam with 500 workers that produces 200,000 products per month and they are struggling to find new customers. Their solution is to hire Vietnamese marketing staff to find foreign customers. What are the biggest challenges they will face when trying to find new export customers? Maybe:
- The target customer is not clearly defined
- The customer needs a certified factory
- The factory's branding message is not clear
- The customer is afraid to work in Vietnam because of Vietnam's past
- There is no free trade agreement that helps the customer get a lower price
- The factory is using the wrong marketing channel to find their customer
- The raw materials that the customer needs, are not available in Vietnam
- The factory's service or product is not clear
- Their marketing campaigns are not targeting the right customer
- Communication with the customer breaks down due to language and culture
Vietnamese marketing staff working for export factories face three main challenges. The first is marketing in the wrong channels. For example, marketing on Facebook is not the right place to find export customers. The second challenge is that they can not easily get the customer's email or phone number. For example, they want to produce for Nike and they know the name of the person at Nike but they don't have their email or phone number. The third reason is that even when they do have the email or phone number, they don't know how to communicate well to explain their factory strength and listen to the customers needs. Their English level is not advanced enough to listen to the customers' concerns and convince the customer to place an order.
For the last 8 years I have been finding new customers for Thai Son sewing factory using LinkedIn and now I'd like to teach you how to do it.
If I knew the best marketing channel to find your customers
If I knew how to get their email and phone number
If I could train your staff to communicate effectively in English to get new customers
Then would you be interested to hear about my LinkedIn marketing strategy?
It is not easy and there is daily work that needs to be done. Follow my instructions, remember what I teach you and spend at least one hour a day on LinkedIn and you will find new customers.
Vietnam Manufacturing Marketing Community
Why I started this marketing community in Vietnam
I have lived in Vietnam for 10 years and I have fallen in love with the country. I have seen it develop into a safe and business-friendly country with great food, friendly people, beautiful country-side and beaches and quality manufacturing with competitive pricing. I have worked closely with many Vietnamese manufacturers to find them new customers and discovered a method to help them find even more.
Join my community and I will teach you my marketing and sales technique for manufacturers - the western way. I teach a practical "action plan" to use LinkedIn to find new customers. LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network with more than 610 million users in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. If you follow my strategy and spend one hour a day on LinkedIn I promise that you will find at least 2 new customers per year for your factory.
Join my Vietnam manufacturing marketing community and grow your business. We will start in June 2019 and stop in January of 2020. The community is limited to 10 members.
Duration 8 months
June 2019 to January 2020
$300 per month per member.
(8 months = $2,400)
Each member must spend 13 hours per week executing my strategy to see results.
2 LinkedIn Premium business accounts
Weekly LinkedIn training
Weekly Marketing and sales training
Each member makes a list of 50 target customers
Each member actively pursues the customers on LinkedIn
Contact me today!
1. Which styles do you want to manufacture first?
2. Do you have tech packs?
3. Do you have any special factory requirements?
4. Have you produced before? If yes, then in what country?
5. What quantity per style per color do you order?
6. Does your company have a website?
7. Do you want to work with an agent or directly with the factory?
8. Do you plan to visit Vietnam?
Fastest ways to get a hold of me:
Schedule a live chat with me at Calendly
Message me on Linkedin
Skype me: chris36walker
Fill out my contact form.
Overseas Apparel Manufacturing Expert
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Author and Consultant